There are several ways you can help Feral Fixers by BUYING SOMETHING!
- You can purchase Feral Fixers apparel and accessories from our friends at CafePress and AnimalHearted. A portion of the proceeds from these purchases will be sent to Feral Fixers.
- You can purchase items on our Wish List from Amazon (Amazon Smile is better - then you help us in two ways!) or Walmart and have them directly delivered to Feral Fixers. You can also purchase pet supplies at discounted price from Kuranda and have them sent directly Feral Fixers.
- You can shop at Amazon Smile or via Giving Assistant and a portion of the proceeds purchased will be donated to Feral Fixers.
- You can purchase and donate needed supplies to us from wherever it is convenient for you to shop.
Purchase Feral Fixers apparel and accessories
Feral Fixers has a full store at CafePress. You can purchase Feral Fixer-themed hoodies, t-shirts, jackets, coffee and tea mugs, note pads, wall clocks and much more - you can even purchase license plate holders and Christmas ornaments with the Feral Fixers logo if you want! Every item purchased has a portion of the purchase amount which is rebated directly to Feral Fixers.
Feral Fixers is an affiliated charity with AnimalHearted, receiving a portion of sales when you designate us at time of purchase. Using the Coupon Code SUPPORTFERALFIXERS at checkout will also get you a 10% discount on your purchase. AnimalHearted has a wide range of entertaining shirts, hats, socks! Visit their website and shop for Feral Fixers!
Purchase items on our Wish List
Feral Fixers also has a Wish List of items at Walmart. These items can be purchased online at Walmart via our "Gift List" link (If that link doesn't work, visit the Walmart home page and enter "gift registry" (without the quote marks) in the Search box at the top of the page and then tap the Enter key. Click on the Events link on the right-hand side of the page. Enter "Feral Fixers" (again, without the quotes) in the Event or Organization's name field and select Illinois in the State field. Click on the blue arrow to the right of the State field. You should then see "1 results for Feral Fixers in Illinois" and underneath that, a link to the Feral Fixers page. Click on that link.) That brings you to the Feral Fixers's Registry Page. You will then see a list of all of the items we would like to have along with a quantity of how many of that item we would like to have. Select the item(s) you wish to donate along with the quantity and go to Checkout. In the Checkout process, select FERAL FIXERS LOMBARD, IL as the Shipping Address and the item(s) will automatically be delivered to us - with FREE, 2-Day DELIVERY! This is a great way to donate - fast, easy and all online!
Shop on Amazon Smile or Giving Assistant
If you do your Amazon shopping on the Amazon Smile website instead of the Amazon website, and you pick Feral Fixers as your "designated charity", Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of any eligible item you buy to Feral Fixers. The Amazon Smile website looks almost exactly like the amazon.com website that you know and the shopping experience is the same. All of the products are still listed, but note that not every item on Amazon is "amazonsmile" eligible. Items that are eligible are clearly designated as such in the description.
And, you can designate Feral Fixers as your favorite charity, purchase one or more items from our Wish List while shopping at smile.amazon.com and help us help the cats in two ways!
You can also shop through Giving Assistant. Giving Assistant makes it easy to donate to Feral Fixers! Simply shop online, earn cash back, and donate as much as 30% of your purchase price—Giving Assistant facilitates the whole process. Now, you can help change the world for free while saving money at over 1800 popular online retailers like Lowes, Target, and Macy's!
We are also grateful for any supplies that are donated to us. These include:
- Traps - HavaHart, Tru-Catch, Tomahawk
- Dry cat food - Purina Cat Chow, Kitten Chow, Royal Canin Baby Kitten
- Canned cat food - Friskies pate or shreds - poultry flavors, grain-free brands
- Gerber meat baby food (ham, chicken, turkey)
- Paper towels
- Kitty Litter (Special Kitty Cat Litter or Tidy Cat clay is preferred)
- Scotch tape and Copier paper
- Furry Toy Mice (for cats in Foster)
- "Silent Auction" items for our fundraisers
- Orijen dry cat food
- Gift Cards (Jewel, JoAnn Fabrics, Menards, Home Depot, Pet Supplies Plus, Walmart, gas station)