Welcome to the Feral Fixers 2021 Happy New Year! Raffle
We are holding this raffle in lieu of our annual Frosty Claws event (cancelled due to Covid-19 concerns).
Clicking on the link at the bottom of the page will take you to the page where you can purchase Raffle tickets for the various items we have.
I know the rules or I just want to see the prizes so TAKE ME TO THE RAFFLE!
Rules & Regulations – summary:
- There are 8 items being raffled off. Each item is considered a separate raffle. Raffle tickets are $5 each. You may purchase as many tickets for as many items you want. You don't have to purchase the tickets all at once. You can purchase one or more now and then purchase more later. There are no guarantees of course, but obviously the more tickets you purchase for an item, the better your chances are for winning it.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase Raffle tickets or to have tickets purchased for you (21 or older for Raffle #8 – Party Like It’s 2021!).
- Winners of the various Raffle prizes will have their prize delivered to them. As such, the address to deliver these prizes to must be within a 50-mile radius of Lombard, IL.
- Tickets will be on Sale now through midnight, Central time, January 12, 2021.
- The Raffle drawing will be on January 17th, 2021 at noon, Central time.
Rules & Regulations – details:
- Feral Fixers NFP, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, is conducting the 2021 Feral Fixers Happy New Years! Raffle to raise funds for its ongoing operations. The Rules and Regulations of the Raffle are set forth below. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, the purchaser agrees to be bound by these rules and regulations. Feral Fixers’ interpretation and application of these rules and regulations shall be final.
The Drawing for the Raffle will be held on January 17, 2021 at noon, Central time. Tickets will not be sold after January 12, 2021. Due to Covid-19 concerns, the drawing will not be open to the public but will be recorded and the recording will be posted on our website.
- The chances of winning, of course, are based on the number of tickets sold. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has taken the position that amounts paid for chances in raffles, lotteries or similar drawings for valuable prizes are not gifts, and consequently do not qualify as deductible charitable contributions.
- Feral Fixers takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities or costs. Consult your tax advisor. This offer is void where prohibited by law, and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- By entering this raffle, entrants accept and agree (1) to be bound by all the rules, limitations and restrictions set forth here and (2) that their names will be announced and be made part of the documentation required by the Village of Lombard.
- By entering this raffle, each participant releases Feral Fixers, its Directors and Officers, from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in the raffle or winning any of the prizes and the winners agree to indemnify and hold Feral Fixers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind rising in connection with or as a result of participating in the raffle or the winner’s acceptance or use of the prizes.
- There are 8 items being raffled off. Each item is considered a separate raffle.
- Individual raffle tickets are $5 each. Only one name and one mailing address are permitted per ticket.
- All orders for tickets must be received and/or purchased by January 12, 2021. Feral Fixers assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or non-delivered mail or any other failure to receive orders or deliver receipts prior to the drawing deadlines.
- A raffle participant’s sole and exclusive remedy for Feral Fixers’ breach shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for their raffle ticket(s). In no event shall Feral Fixers or its directors and officers be liable to any party for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
How to Purchase:
- An individual can purchase as many Raffle tickets as they may wish.
- To purchase Raffle tickets: use the link on our website (www.feralfixers.org) and purchase them online or send a check to Feral Fixers, PO Box 1416, Lombard, IL 60148 along with instructions on how many tickets for each Raffle prize are to be purchased (the name of each prize is listed on the website) and the name, address and either email address or phone number of the person to receive the prize should they be the winner. Feral Fixers reserves the right to reject any mail-in entry that is submitted with payment that does not constitute “good funds” or does not contain sufficient instructions. No refunds will be made except under the following circumstances: any ticket order with payment received after January 12, 2021, will be returned. No other refunds are available except in the exclusive discretion of Feral Fixers. Feral Fixers assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or any other failure to receive orders or deliver receipts prior to the drawing deadline.
- Raffle tickets purchased by check will be manually entered into the system so that they will be recorded the same as online entries.
Selection of Winners:
- The 2021 Feral Fixers Happy New Years! Raffle drawing will be held at noon (Central time) on January 17, 2021 from all eligible Raffle tickets. The winners will be notified according to the contact information provided to Feral Fixers at the time of ticket purchase. If the Prize winner cannot be located by 5:00pm Central time, January 21, 2021, after making a reasonable attempt to make contact through the information provided at the time of purchasing the Raffle ticket, another winner will be selected for such prize. In accordance with the Village of Lombard’s Conduct of Raffles, information about the Raffle, including the names of the winners, may be viewed in documentation kept at the Business office of Feral Fixers during normal business hours.
- Because of Covid-19 restrictions, the actual drawing of the winning tickets will not be open to the public. However, a video recording of the drawings will be made and that recording may be found on the Feral Fixers website (www.feralfixers.org).
- The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of Raffle tickets sold. If fewer tickets are sold, the chance of winning the individual prize improves.
- With the exception of Raffle #8 – Party Like It’s 2021!, anyone 18 years of age or older at the time of the purchaser’s Raffle ticket purchase may enter. For Raffle #8 – Party Like It’s 2021!, you must be 21 years of age or older at the time you purchase Raffle tickets. Feral Fixers Officers are excluded from participating and are not eligible to win a prize. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Raffle is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- There will be multiple prizes available and these will be listed on the Feral Fixers website (www.feralfixers.org). Each of these prizes is unrelated to any of the others; you may win none, one or more than one of the Raffle prizes.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Raffle Prizes will be transferred to the Prize winner “as is, where is, and with all faults”. Feral Fixers does not make or provide any representation, guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, in connection with the Raffle Prizes and accepts no liability or responsibility regarding the construction or condition of the Raffle Prizes. No express warranties are given and no affirmation of Feral Fixers by words and/or actions will constitute a warranty.
- Feral Fixers makes no guarantee that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will accept that value of the prizes for the purpose of determining any income tax that may be due from the winner. Feral Fixers takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities. Consult your tax advisor.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket and choosing to participate in the raffle, each raffle participant acknowledges and agrees that Feral Fixers has the right, in its sole discretion, to elect not to proceed with the raffle for any reason whatsoever or for no reason, and in such event, a participant’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be to receive a refund of the full price paid by such participant for each raffle ticket purchased, without interest.
Thank you for your interest and Good Luck!
Visit the Raffle prize page by CLICKING HERE